Certificate of Liability

Business Certificate Registration

Any business located in Hazlet which has a storefront is required to have a business license. Following the passage of Ordinance 1702-23 of February 7, 2023, all businesses within Hazlet Township must supply a Certificate of Liability when either applying for a new business license or renewal of business license. A payment of $25 will also be due. Download documents.

Any limousine company that needs to renew its motor vehicle registration needs to obtain a Certificate of Liability from the Clerk's Office before going to Motor Vehicles.

Parking Lot

Anyone who rents a parking space must have a parking lot license.

Soil Removal Permits

Whenever soil needs to be removed from a construction site, a soil removal permit is required.