Have a concern? Think the township should know about a problem?
Please submit information at any time to the Hazlet Township Dept. of Public Works. This is where you can go to fill out our online form. Thank you.
Christmas Tree Pick-up, Zone 7 Recycling
Dec. 29, 2020
Hazlet DPW advises that Christmas trees will be picked up with the next scheduled brush pick up, which will occur the second and third weeks in January in your zone.
The Hazlet Department of Public Works strives to actively maintain the Township’s properties and public roadways for the safety and well-being of our residents and neighbors.
- Square Miles: 5.675
- 37 miles south of Manhattan
- Roadway Miles: 77
- Households: 7,140 (approx. based on 2010 census)
- Population: 20,000 (approx. based on 2010 census)
- Maintenance of all Township Properties including Parks and Grounds
- Asphalt Patching and Road Striping
- Recycling Pick-up and Disposal
- Leaf Bag Removal and Brush Removal
- Street Sweeping
- Snow Plowing and De-Icing
- Maintenance of Storm Water Inlets and Basin Repairs
- Street Sign Fabrication and Installation
- Trimming and Pruning of Township Trees
- Response to Residents’ Requests