About the Sewer Utility
Sewer rates are established by the Hazlet Township Committee. The schedule of rates shall include the rates to be charged to residential buildings, commercial buildings, industrial users and all other users of the sewer system.
Residential billing costs $99 per quarter; commercial bills are determined by usage.
Use our online payment system to obtain your sewer account information electronically.
You can now pay sewer bills through direct withdrawal. Previously, this was only available for tax payments. The authorization agreement and instructions are at the bottom of the page.
- First Quarter Bill Covers Months December, January, February.
- Due January 1st with a 10 Day Grace Period
- Second Quarter Bill Covers Months March, April, May.
- Due April 1st with a 10 Day Grace Period
- Third Quarter Bill Covers Months June, July, August.
- Due July 1st with a 10 Day Grace Period
- Fourth Quarter Bill Covers Months September, October, November.
- Due October 1st with a 10 Day Grace Period
If we are closed on the 10th of any quarter you have until the next business day.
Our tax collection drop box, located past the entrance of Town Hall and to the right of the flagpole, may be utilized at anytime for check transactions only. For your own protection, do not leave cash in the box. Checks only.