Report a Pothole

How to Report a Pothole-350The weather is changing and potholes are forming on some roads. Be a good neighbor and report them when you see them! Here's how.

Township Roads
Submit the information on the Hazlet Township DPW FixIt Form

County Roads
Call the Monmouth County Highway Division of the Department of Public Works and Engineering at 732-431-6550. 

State Highways 35 and 36
If you come across a pothole on a State highway, you should report it to the NJ DOT on their website form. 

Garden State Parkway
Dial #GSP on your phone keypad or send an mail to the NJ Turnpike Authority at 

NJ Turnpike
Dial #95 on your phone's keypad or send an mail to the NJ Turnpike Authority at