- Swim & Tennis Club
- FAQs about Membership
FAQs about Membership
- How do Daily Passes work?
Anyone can purchase Daily Passes at the gate. Daily pass fees are on the Membership page. You do not need to be accompanied by a member. Daily Pass purchasers will get a wristband for the day.
Guest Passes are for members only. Guest passes allow a member to bring guests to the club; however, the member must sign their guests in and pay their fee. Each membership in 2023 includes 2 free guest passes.
- Is there a fee to use a credit card?
Yes, a card holder will be charged a 3 percent processing fee when using a credit card.
- Do we have to bring our own chairs?
Yes. The club does not provide chairs.
- Do you offer Night & Weekend memberships?
- Is there a cutoff date for membership?
No, you can purchase a membership now and throughout the season.
- Who is operating the club this year?
The Hazlet Swim & Tennis Club will be operated by the Township of Hazlet and managed by Hazlet Recreation Dept.
- I am a new member; how do I get my Membership ID Card?
Cards will be available to pick up at the front gate starting the Memorial Day opening weekend.
- What is your refund policy?
Refunds are available through July 4 at the discretion of the Hazlet Township Committee and may be subject to a 15% administrative charge.
No refunds for daily passes due to weather.
- Do you offer military discounts?
Sorry, currently Hazlet does not offer any discounts for Swim Club Memberships.