FAQs about Membership
- Do you offer military discounts?
Sorry, currently Hazlet does not offer any discounts for Swim Club Memberships.
- Do you offer Night & Weekend memberships?
- How do Daily Passes work?
A member may bring guests with them; however, the member must sign them in and pay the daily guest fee for their guest.
The member must be always present at the Swim Club while their guests visit for the day.
- Do we have to bring our own chairs?
Yes. The club does not provide chairs.
- Is there a cutoff date for membership?
No, you can purchase a membership now and throughout the season.
- Will the swim club be divided like last year, between camp and members?
In 2020 and 2021, the Swim Club was divided, due to COVID-19 safety mandates imposed by the CDC and state. Those mandates are no longer in effect.
Currently, the plans are to have campers stationed in zones around the club, as in years past. However, our members will have access to both sides of the club this year during the day.
- Who is operating the club this year?
The Hazlet Swim & Tennis Club, a utility, will be operated by the Township of Hazlet and managed by Hazlet Recreation Dept.
- I am a new member; how do I get my Membership ID Card?
Cards will be available in May at the Recreation office in Town Hall. Hours are 8 am-5 pm Monday through Thursday.
Once the club opens on May 28, cards will be available at the front gate.
- Will there be a Camp this year?
Yes, Hazlet Rec camp will be offered by Hazlet Recreation Dept.
- What is your refund policy?
Refunds are available through July 4 at the discretion of the Hazlet Township Committee and may be subject to a 15% administrative charge.
No refunds for daily passes due to weather.
- Is there a fee to use a credit card?
Yes, a card holder will be charged a 3 percent processing fee when using a credit card.