September 30, 2023
Hazlet Swim & Tennis Club
Green Acres Drive
Hazlet, NJ 07730
Bulk Item Drop-Off for Zones 5-8
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Hazlet Township will hold 2 bulk drop-off events per recycling zone for the year 2023. The events will be held at the Swim and Tennis Club parking lot in April and September. The events will be 1 day each for Zones 1-4 and 5-8.
Drop off will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 2:00 p.m. Proof of residency (valid picture ID) will be required. One trip per household.
Zones 1-4: April 15th & September 23rd
Zones 5-8: April 22nd & September 30th
- Furniture: (dresser, couch, chair, tables)
- Carpeting: (must be cut, rolled and tied no longer than 4’ or 5’)
- Mattress: (must be wrapped in plastic and taped closed)
- Box Springs: (must be wrapped in plastic and taped closed)
- Wood Fencing: (no bigger than 3” x 3” bundles)
- Wood Pieces: (framing, studs, moldings etc. bundled 3’-4’ length)
- Portable basketball hoops: (only the base and backboard)
Tires, sheetrock, roofing shingles and tile will not be accepted.
Electronics of any kind will not be accepted at this event or in our recycling facility at any time. (Contact Monmouth County Reclamation Center for drop off sites)
There will be no metal of any kind accepted at these events, as you can drop them off at the recycling yard Monday through Saturday during normal operating hours or have them picked up on one of the 4 scheduled pick-ups during the year.
No White Metal: (refrigerators, freezers, dish washers, washers and dryers and all small metal appliances)
No iron, steel, metal fencing, lawn equipment or motor vehicle parts.
If you have any questions, please call 732-217-8654 prior to your drop-off date to avoid being turned away.