Monmouth County Clerk Christine Giordano Hanlon has prepared an informational video that explains the major changes to the 2020 November General Election process, pursuant to State law. Some of the key changes include:
- Mail-in ballots will automatically be sent to all active registered voters by October 5, 2020
- Limited polls will be open on Election Day but only for voting on provisional paper ballots
- No voting machines will be available at the polls on Election Day, except for disabled voters
- Paper provisional ballots will be counted by the Board of Elections only after all mail-in ballots are counted
- So, vote your mail-in ballot early! Be counted first!
To watch the Clerk's video, please visit the county clerk's Facebook page or the county website at MonmouthCountyVotes.com.