News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/3/2021 10:14:36 AM to 3/3/2021 10:16:12 AM.

News Flash

Hazlet Township Updates

Posted on: March 1, 2021

[ARCHIVED] Keep Roads Safe. Report Potholes

How to Report a Pothole

How to alert the township, county and state

The weather is changing and potholes are forming on some roads. Be a good neighbor and report them when you see them! Here's how.

Township Roads
Submit the information on the Hazlet Township DPW form, which you can access here. 

County Roads
Residents can report a pothole on a County road by calling the Monmouth County Highway Division of the Department of Public Works and Engineering at 732-431-6550. 

State Highways 35 and 36
If you come across a pothole on a State highway, you should report it to the NJ DOT on their website form. 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Hazlet Township Updates

Job Opportunities at Hazlet Township: CMFO and DPW Laborer

Now Hiring for Finance, DPW

Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hours of Operation Labor Day to Memorial Day - 450

Hours of Operation Sept. 5-May 28

Posted on: August 17, 2023