How do I obtain a copy of a disposition?

A Records Request Form must be filled out and sent to the court with the fee.  A disposition with the raised seal has a $10.00 fee, without the raised seal is $5.00. You can obtain the form by clicking Records Request Form (

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a Ticket? 
2. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
3. When do I have to pay my ticket by?
4. Will I get points? Or will I receive points on my out-of- state driver’s license?
5. I lost my ticket and don’t know how much it is. What should I do?
6. I need to change my court date. How do I do this?
7. I need an attorney but I cannot afford one. Can I be represented by the Public Defender?
8. Can you recommend an attorney?
9. I received a subpoena to testify. Do I have to appear?
10. There has been a warrant issued against me. What should I do?
11. How do I obtain discovery for my case?
12. How do I obtain a copy of a disposition?