Can you recommend an attorney?

No. The court is not permitted to recommend an attorney. You may call the Monmouth County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service at (732) 431-5544 or refer to the local yellow pages.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a Ticket? 
2. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
3. When do I have to pay my ticket by?
4. Will I get points? Or will I receive points on my out-of- state driver’s license?
5. I lost my ticket and don’t know how much it is. What should I do?
6. I need to change my court date. How do I do this?
7. I need an attorney but I cannot afford one. Can I be represented by the Public Defender?
8. Can you recommend an attorney?
9. I received a subpoena to testify. Do I have to appear?
10. There has been a warrant issued against me. What should I do?
11. How do I obtain discovery for my case?
12. How do I obtain a copy of a disposition?